The Town of Wynyard adopted Bylaw #23/21 the Business Licensing Bylaw. The purpose of the bylaw is to license businesses in the Town of Wynyard in order to regulate businesses, ensure compliance with land-use and building regulations, gather land-use information, obtain updated business listing and workforce statistics and facilitate planning decisions.
Did you know?
- No person shall carry on or engage in business within the Town of Wynyard without first having obtained a license to do so. (Section 5)
- Every person subject to the provisions of this Bylaw shall display in a conspicuous place in their office of recognized place of business their annual business license certificate. (Section 20)
- A person must pay the fee prior to the license being issued. (Section 11)
- Commercial business – $ 0.00
- Home-based business -$ 50.00 annual
- Building Contractor – $ 50.00 one time $ 100.00 annual
- Tradeshow – $ 150.00 annual
- Farmers Market – $ 100.00 annual
- Direct Seller -$ 30.00 one time $ 100.00 annual
- Transient Traders – $ 100.00 one time $ 250.00 annual
- Building Contractor – $ 100.00 one time $ 150.00 annual
- Unclassified Business – $ 50.00 one time $ 100.00 annual
Please email the completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to PO Box 220 Wynyard SK S0A 4T0. You may send a cheque with your form or you can pay over the phone with your credit card by calling 306-554-2123.