Saskatchewan Lotteries Community Grant Program
Apply here: 2023/24 Community Grant Application
Applications are due September 22, 2023.
Follow-up Report Form: Community Grant Project Report Form
Due before May 1, 2024.
Priority will be given to:
- Projects that are predominantly for Wynyard and area residents and take place within Wynyard and surrounding area.
- Unique Programs – Explain how their program is different from other programs already offered (no duplication of programs)
- Organizations that include a financial/in-kind/volunteer contribution towards the project from their own operating budget, fundraising efforts or membership.
- Each group may apply for a maximum of $1000.00 per application.
- If an organization ceases to exist, any equipment purchased by that group with Community Grant Program funding shall become the property of the Wynyard Recreation Dept. – Should a group cease to exist; the Wynyard Recreation Dept. will ensure equipment is still available to the community for use.
- The organization must have objectives relating to sport, culture, and recreation.
- Each group must operate on a not-for-profit basis.
- Community service groups, whose sole purpose is to raise funds for a variety of community programs, events and projects, are not eligible.